The team works with the latest designs in minimalist tracking systems and incorporate perfectly suited curtain making techniques and the highest quality materials for an architecturally inspired result.
Attention to detail in track selection and professional track installation are key to achieving a contemporary curtain look. With expert advice and planning, curtains can be designed so that they appear to fall straight from the ceiling, through the use of tracks that are hidden within ceiling recesses or clever adaptations of custom curved tracks.
Contemporary s-fold window treatments with either solid or sheer fabrics will help create a sophisticated city living experience. Light colours on windows and walls and elegant dark tones for flooring will help make a small space appear quite grand.
Correct fabric selection is equally as important as the tracking design. From sheers to block-outs, and the multitude of fabric options in between, contemporary curtain fabrics need to perform as beautifully as they appear. In the initial curtain design process, Mansours encourage their customers to consider and prioritise their needs with regard to insulation, UV and glare screening, durability, the level of environmental impact as well as their preference for drapability.
- Minimalist tracking Hardware from Silent Gliss.
- Recessed tracking into ceiling spaces or flush mounted into ceiling plaster.
- Silent Gliss Wave & Wave XL curtain systems.
- Specification of performance fabrics including Trevira.
- Motorised tracking from Silent Gliss & Somfy.
- Integration of Motorised Curtain Tracks to Automation & Building Management Systems.
- Project managed jobs to ensure the desired look is achieved on time.
- 5 Year Warranty. Made in Australia.