A Classic, traditional interior with a country feel is most often achieved by the use curtains with floral motifs and blocks of rich colour. Combining decorative sheers within the curtain solution can also provide a light filter and privacy during the day and soften any hard lines within the space. Bold statements of colour can also be used within a Classic scheme when working with a neutral backdrop on the walls and a similarly neutral furniture selection.
Mansours offers many classic curtain design options and accessories that will compliment a traditional space. Choose from an extensive selection of fabrics that include a tempting array of silks, velvets, linens, plains, textures, prints and jacquards.
The range of sewn traditional pleats include a pinch pleat in single, double and triple form, a goblet pleat, an inverted pleat, a pencil pleat, a box pleat and a knife pleat. Pleat type is carefully matched to the necessary functionality of the curtain, the fabric type and drapability of that fabric and the desired final look.
A more traditional looking curtain is best matched to a more decorative pole and finial that are available in a range of profile sizes. You can select a standard paint and stain finish or choose to custom paint or stain to coordinate perfectly with your interior finishes.
Mansours experienced curtain consultants will assist with the careful selection of fabric type, pleat type and pole or top treatment option that combine to create a Classic look.
• Decorative timber pole options in 35mm & 51mm profiles. Standard paint & stain or custom finishes available.
• Double brackets allowing for two different layers of curtaining on a window.
• Top treatments include pelmets, swags & valances.
• Extensive range of sewn pleat options.
• Fabrics from extensive list of Australian and Import fabric houses.
• Experiences decorator advice including fabric, colour & pleat specification.
• Decorative finishes include trims, ties and tassels.
• 5 Year Warranty. Made in Australia.