Timber Venetian Blinds
Timber Venetian blinds by Mansours offer the flexibility of light control and privacy. The clean horizontal lines compliment either contemporary and classic spaces while light and durable Cedar or Basswood timbers block heat helping improve the energy efficiency of your home or businesses.
Blade and fascias are available in premium cedar or basswood timbers. All timbers are grown and harvested from plantation forests. Blade finishes are available in our standard range of UV stable paints or custom painted to any colour. Durable clear lacquers or light and dark stains also available.
• 3 Year Warrant.
• Size 300mm – 3,000mm.
• Operated by cord or Somfy Motor.
• Motors include Tilt only or Tilt and Lift operation.
• Motors controlled by remote, sun and temperature sensors and /or timer function.
• Multiple blinds available linked to single head rail.
• Cedar: 46, 60 & 84mm blades. Clear Lacquered. 3 Standard Paint Finishes. Custom Painted or lime washed available.
• Basswood: 50 & 63mm blades. 2 Standard Paint Finishes. 4 Lacquers.
• 100% Plantation Grown timbers.
• Made in Australia.
Aluminium Venetian Blinds
Mansours offer premium aluminium venetian blinds in both 25mm & 50mm blade collections.
Combining modern technology and traditional style, our aluminium venetian blinds are ideal for residential and commercial settings where solar transmission and reflectance need to be reduced while privacy, views and natural light are manintained.
The fluent lines, decorative design and uncompromised finish of our aluminium venetians deliver a performance blind that reflects the aesthetic and performance requirements of architects, designers and residential clients alike.
• Chemically pre-treated and enameled head and base rail profiles and copper-free high grade 0.22mm thick aluminium alloy slats, manufactured to resist corrosion.
• U.V. stable paint finish in over 20 colours including metalized & perforated finishes.
• Coordinated head and base rail colours, lifting cords and tapes.
• Option of 25mm wide ladder tape
• Manual control with either wands or cords.
• Motorisation with 60 x 60mm Head rails available. Remote, sun and timer operation or integration to building management system.
• 25 mm: Softline Head Rail includes 35 × 27 mm curved profile. Combined cord lock and tilting mechanism with no light gaps between head rail and top blade.
• 50 mm: Sleek 61 × 28 mm curved head rail profile for superior finish and greater light control
• 50mm Casablanca: A combination of Australian hardwood head rail profiles and 50 mm aluminium slats has produced this traditional, stylish blind. High build quality with classic minimalist finish.