Skylight & Conservatory Blinds
effectively reduce heat, glare & UV light in summer and insulate in winter.
Our versatile skylight systems are custom made to cover a huge range
of different skylights including horizontal, sloping, curved and angled
applications. All our skylight systems are supplied with aluminium side
channels. The channels combined with concealed tensioning springs assist in
holding the fabric taught in any position.
The innovative Wintergarden Skylight Blind features folded roman panels
when stacked. This system can be operated by either a removable manual
crank or with a motor.
Retractable Skylight Blinds, or Fabric Tension Systems are operated by
Motors controlled by remote, sun and temperature sensors and / or timer
functions. These blinds feature attractive extruded aluminium headboxes and
side channels painted in any of the Dulux powder coat colours.
• Wintergarden system operated by Crank or Motorised with remote & sensors.
• Wintergarden system can be custom curved and bent to a min. radius of 20 cm.
• Skylight Blinds can be linked and operated from a single crank or motor depending on system.
• Maximum width 6m.
• Maximum coverage for a single system is 50sqm.
• Retractable systems are easily integrated into the architecture of a space with the fabric
and roller concealed inside an attractive aluminium headbox.
• Operated by Motors controlled by remote, sun and temperature sensors and /or timer
Specifications (PDF links)
• Silent Gliss 2190 Hand Operated Wintergarden
• Silent Gliss 2195 Motorised Wintergarden
• Silent Gliss 8700 Motorised Skylight Shading
• Wintergarden Options Brochures