Simple to use, Roller Blinds can be operated either manually with an auto spring, or stainless steel chain or automated by SOMFY or Silent Gliss motors. Blinds can be linked and operated by one chain or motor eliminating unwanted hanging chains. Up to three blinds can be linked to either a chain or a motor.
Roller Blinds come in an extensive range of sun control fabrics including sunscreen, translucent, and blockout. A combination of fabrics on multiple blinds can be used on one window with ‘dual’ combination brackets. Switch easily from translucent or screen fabric to blockout and maintain a comfortable home or business all year round.
Roller Blinds are available in a wide range of colour ways to suit every interior, and are anti-static for easy cleaning. Roller Blinds can be customised to fit any window space up to 9m wide and come with quality and performance warranties.
• 3 – 5 year warranty • Auto spring, chain or motorised operation • Individual or linked systems • Single or dual bracket systems • Internal spring assist option for easy lifting • Roller tube sizes: 32, 40, 45, 60 & 80mm Systems • Screen, translucent & blockout fabrics • 3 aluminium base bar styles in 7 colours. Optional powdercoated to any Dulux colour • Up to 4.5m wide single blinds available with Silent Gliss technology. • Aluminium fascias and headboxes available. • Motors controlled by remote, sun and temperature sensors and /or timer functions.
Specifications – Chain Operated: (PDF links)
• Silent Gliss 4210 Chain Operated Roller Blind • Silent Gliss 4510 Chain Operated Headbox Roller • Silent Gliss 4840 Chain Operated Roller Blind
Specifications – Spring Operated
• Silent Gliss 4200 Spring Operated Roller Blind
Specifications – Motorised Blinds
• Silent Gliss 4450 Motorised Roller Blind • Silent Gliss 4550 Motorised Headbox Blind
• Acmeda Heavy Duty Roller Brochure
• Acmeda RB08 Roller Brochure
• Acmeda Valance Brochure