Mansours offer premium aluminium venetian blinds in both 25mm & 50 mm blade collections.
Combining modern technology and traditional style, our aluminium venetian blinds are ideal for residential and commercial settings where solar transmission and reflectance need to be reduced while privacy, views and natural light are manintained.
The fluent lines, decorative design and uncompromised finish of our aluminium venetians deliver a performance blind that reflects the aesthetic and performance requirements of architects, designers and residential clients alike.
- Chemically pre-treated and enameled head and base rail profiles and copper-free high grade 0.22mm thick aluminium alloy slats, manufactured to resist corrosion.
- U.V. stable paint finish in over 20 colours including metalized & perforated finishes.
- Coordinated head and base rail colours, lifting cords and tapes.
- Option of 25mm wide ladder tape
- Manual control with either wands or cords.
- Motorisation with 60 x 60mm Head rails available. Remote, sun and timer operation or integration to building management system.
- 25 mm: Softline Head Rail includes 35 × 27 mm curved profile. Combined cord lock and tilting mechanism with no light gaps between head rail and top blade.
- 50 mm: Sleek 61 × 28 mm curved head rail profile for superior finish and greater light control
- 50mm Casablanca: A combination of Australian hardwood head rail profiles and 50 mm aluminium slats has produced this traditional, stylish blind. High build quality with classic minimalist finish.